ViewPoints | Content Creation

During 2020 and 2021, I was apart of ViewPoints, a platform of the University of Greenwich that was created during the pandemic to bridge the gap between students and marketing industry professionals. This community included content creators from the university and alumni, to cover issues and perspectives on topics that matter and interest them during the COVID-19 era. 

My first participation in the project as a content creator was an analysis of Christmas adverts. Instead of doing a post about the importance of the seasonal ads and analyzing the best ones in the UK in 2020, I decided to do an #ADCountdownToChristmas. Every other day, I picked an advert that I liked from different countries and talked about them in a simple, fun, and engaging way. 

Besides that, I also always tried my best to provide insight information about the campaigns and about the agencies that were responsible for them. Although it was challenging to create content daily, this project made me find out amazing campaigns that I was unaware of and wouldn't know of otherwise, and made my creativity grow a lot as it opened doors to new content!

Below are some of the posts I wrote, with campaigns from Portugal, Ireland, France and Italy. You can find the other posts on ViewPoints' LinkedIn page.





No comments:

Post a Comment