Disney | Brand Audit Video

For MARK1069 Branding, we needed to do a video assignment that required to undertake analysis and audit of one brand of our choice, in a defined geographic region.

My group chose a brand we were all passionate about... The Walt Disney Company! We focused on the brand and branding elements and documented, investigated, analysed, illustrated, and explained the brand landscape related in particular to how it influences and is influenced by the consumer behaviour and the consumer experience.

Regarding my contribution to the assignment, I was the responsible for the video editing, visual content selection and editing. I tried to make the video as visual appealing as possible as I know that has a huge impact while watching the video and relating to its content. Besides that, I also worked on the Brand Identity Prism, the Brand Positioning, the Brand Perceptual and Positioning Map and all the Marketing Strategies and Social Media analysis. Alongside with that, I developed one of the personas, Camille Gauthier, the young adult which integrates all the information about her, content research and customer research to actually know who was the audience.

You can see the final result of the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment